Reveel delivers advertisers an audience with exceptionally high intent by combining information and engagement
to help advance people through the purchase funnel.
On average, based on a study of all Reveel landing pages from July through December, 2017, every landing page generated at least one convertible action, yielding multiple clicks on information and at least one click on a convertible action.
Why is Reveel audience engagement and conversion so high?
1. The consumer has already viewed an advertiser’s display ad that describes a product or service and has concluded that they want to further engage to explore, learn or buy;
2. The consumer has read the Reveel.it call to action on the display ad and is motivated to take further action;
3. Taking action requires the consumer to use Reveel.it to scan non-digital media (Reveel.it digital media can be viewed with just a click);
4. Consumers clicked 2.6 items per Reveel Landing Page, which included 1.6 clicks on information about the product or service. This provides consumers the confidence they need in taking the next step to convert on their path to purchase; and
5. Consumers clicked on at least one convertible Call to Action. Conversion was based on clicks on the following content displayed on the Reveel Landing Page:
• Make a reservation, book an appointment, request consultation
• Products that take viewers to a brand’s e-commerce experience
• Click-to-Call, Email or Chat online with the brand or merchant
• Watch a video
• Download coupon
• Get directions
Note that each advertiser may have a different perspective on considering what is a convertible action based on the objective of their ad message.
What information does Reveel report?
Reveel reports track Unique Sessions (tracks each time a user engages media), Page Views (image scans from print or clicks on digital media) and clicks on Calls to Action displayed on your Reveel landing page, along with a conversion rate.
How do Reveel landing pages compare to Google and Facebook ads?
A Reveel landing page is categorically equivalent to a digital display ad (not search ad) on Google or Facebook. For general comparison, the action of using Reveel.it to scan print media or click on digital media to view a Reveel Landing Page is equivalent to a click on a Google or Facebook display ad, although for the reasons stated above, a Reveel landing page represents a higher level of audience intent and converts at a higher rate.
On average, Reveel Landing Pages yield conversion rates that are greater than Google and Facebook ads combined, which are considered leading industry benchmarks.
Compare Reveel.it with Google display ads
Click here to compare the performance of your Reveel.it ad with Google display ads by industry category.
Compare Reveel.it with Facebook display ads
Click here to compare the performance of your Reveel.it ad with Facebook ads by industry category.
Advantages of Reveel over Google and Facebook display ads:
1. Reveel creates more opportunities to generate clicks on each landing page, and subject to the nature of your content, it may lead to several additional clicks each time your audience views your Reveel ad, which means more engagement and a higher probability of conversion.
2. Compare the cost per action with Reveel. Reveel provides a comparatively favorable price to value!